Cherokee County Schools Student Enrollment

Cherokee County Schools now utilizes PowerSchool Enrollment, an online system for registering and updating student information. This solution eliminates the need to complete paper packets and creates an efficient means for updating students’ information year after year. All required documents must be reviewed and approved before your child’s registration is considered complete.

If you do not have access to a computer or mobile device (smartphone, tablet, etc) to complete the online registration, please contact the school where your student will be enrolled next year.

Which Online Form Do I Use?

  • If your child is enrolling in Kindergarten for the fall and attended PreK in a Cherokee County school, you will complete the Returning Student form. You may receive an email with your child’s snapcode if you provided an email address to the school while your child was in PreK. If you do not, please contact your child's school for a snapcode to register as a Returning Student.
  • Registering Kindergarteners who did not attend PreK with Cherokee County Schools will complete the new student form.

Returning/Current Students:

New students:

New students must also visit the enrolling school to provide the following:

  • Withdrawal Forms From Previous School
  • Proof of Custody When Warranted
  • Student’s Valid Social Security Card (optional)
  • Age Verification (Birth certificate)
  • Original Blue Immunization Form (Must be up-to-date)
  • Proof of Residency – Must provide two (2) of the following and Photo ID:
    • Copy of lease or mortgage agreement
    • Copy of current utility bill in a parent’s/guardian’s name (power, gas, water, telephone, etc.)
    • Property Tax Notice, Voters Registration Card
CMS New Student Registration

Below are the steps for beginning the process of registering your child at Centre Middle School for the 2021-2022 school year.

1) Please complete the form located at this link:

2) Gather the following required documents: shot record, birth certificate, parent/guardian driver license, custody paper(only if applicable), any paperwork you have from your child’s previous school such as the withdrawal form, report card, transcript, etc., 2 proofs of parent or guardian residence in Cherokee County. Your proof of residence may be anything such as a power bill, water bill, driver license, rental agreement, etc.

3) If possible, go ahead and be sure you have contacted your child’s previous school to complete the withdrawal process.

Required documents may be brought in to Centre Middle School on any of the following dates and times:

July 27, 2021 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.

July 28, 2021 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.

July 29, 2021 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.